Problem Solving & Decision Making
Successful organisations recognise the importance of developing people at all levels who can effectively resolve issues through critical thinking and developing the best solutions.
Today’s decision makers must use a variety of thinking styles, methodologies and creative processes to improve the quality of decisions.
The challenge is to ensure that a mixture of skills are used in order to provide effective, efficient and viable solutions that will help achieve business potential.
Learning Outcomes include:
- How to Recognise and Define a Problem
- How to Generate Solutions
- Using Information gathered in the Problem Solving Process when making Decisions
- How to Evaluate Solutions and make Recommendations
- Explore different Decision Making models
- Implementation and Evaluation of progress made
For further information, please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org